MK Air Controls Ltd works in partnership with Koganei Corporation, a globally recognised manufacturer of pneumatic automation products.
Koganei are world leaders in innovation and design, with continuous development to find products that not only increase productivity and efficiency but create new technological solutions across all areas of automated industry.
Where Koganei differ from other manufacturers is in their investment into pioneering research and development projects, to produce technologically advanced, unique equipment that is at the forefront to their competitors.
Together, MK Air Controls Ltd and Koganei, can offer a complete range of pneumatic control products that compete both in quality, design and cost with the likes of other well-known manufacturers.
Koganei iB Cyclone
iB-Cyclone is a low cost solution to compressed air systems plagued by water contamination. It is purely a water removal device which separates out water by cyclonic action before depositing it through an associated auto drain.
There is no filter element involved and can largely be considered maintenance-free. Pneumatic automation devices which operate in relatively low temperature environments benefit from the iB-Cyclone. Condensation build-up, created by relatively hot compressed air entering the low temperature environment, is easily removed thus preventing water from affecting the normal operation of the machine.
The iB-Cyclone can be located immediately prior to the system filter/regulator and according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Koganei MTV Series Water Removal Valves
Remove Moisture and increase the life of your pneumatic system.
Eliminate damage caused by condensation for small bore, short stroke and smaller grippers and other actuators by using Koganei new revolutionary MTV Series.
Unlike other systems that use absorbing tubes and ends up leaving moisture with nowhere to go but drip off the supply tubing - Koganei MTV models mechanically actuate from your supply air every cycle to only exhaust the moisture, leaving your pneumatic system using only dry air.
Koganei Static Electricity Removing Unit Ionizers meet the need of pinpoint to wide-area static charge removal by releasing positive and negative ions alternately using the high frequency AC method.
The Blow type Ionizer enables static charge removal for numerous applications using a variety of nozzles, the Fan type Ionizer does not require supplying air, and the Air Gun type Ionizer makes the full use of its capabilities for dust removal.
Please use the following links to find out more about the Koganei product range.
- KSHP Series Adjustable type linear orifice shock absorber
- IB Flow TAKT time controller
- Digital Pressure Switches GS6
- Mini Guide Slider
- High Speed Valpack Cylinders
- Clean System Flat Rodless Cylinders
- ORB Series, Slit Type Rodless Cylinders with Integrated Guide
- High Multi Cylinder
- IB Move Linear Stepping Actuator
- Flat Rotary Actuator – Piston Type
- Electric Actuators Elewave Series
- NHC1 Series High rigidity, High Pressure Air Hand
- FZR Series Air Filter, Oil Mist Filter, Micro Oil Filter
- FZRB Filter Regulator, water and fluids removal functions
- FRZ Series – New generation filter regulators
- 005 Series – micro port solenoid valve
- CMZ Series, IB cyclone + filter regulator
- MTV series, water removal valve
- Versatile dispensing pump
- DTRY-ELG11, electrostatic discharge unit, ionizer air gun type
- DTY-BA11 series, static electricity removal method unit ionizer bar type
- ZE175, ZE275 3 lead wire PNP output type, solid state sensor switch
- Ionizer, static electricity removing unit
- DTY-BX01 Series, Static Electricity removing unit, Ionizer polarity control type
- DTY-ELK series, static electricity removing unit, ionizer – blow type
- FME Series Micro Ejector
- F Series Solenoid Valve – low current, energy saving
- K Series High speed Valves
- PVR Series Compact 2 & 3 port media isolation valves